Friday, February 22, 2008

Linkin Park/Jay-Z

Linkin Park at MSG tonight was freaking AMAZING. Like totally clap your hands and jump up and down like silly schoolgirl amazing (and before you ask--yes, I did).

AND---the icing on the cake? Jay-Z came out and did an encore with them. Literally. They did Numb/Encore and Jigga What/Faint. It freaking rocked my world and I swear, the Garden was only as loud once before when I was at a Rangers playoff game during the '94 season and they kicked the living sh*t out of the Devils (good times, good times...sigh).

I just thought I'd gloat. Nanny-nanny-pooh-pooh b*tches

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christine,
I'm not sure you'll remember me, but I sent an email to a yahoo address that I found for you. I'm not sure if it is still in use.
I'm hoping to get in contact with you.

Thanks!
Peggy (Hughes) Baratto