Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Kitties!

One of my favorite X-mas projects was the stuffed kitties I made for my boss' two children, Miles and Lena. They came to visit him one day recently and being absolutely adorable, I couldn't resist bonding with Lena who was wearing the cutest freaking pair of Vans I've ever seen--hot pink with black kitties on them; now there's a kid after my own heart. Anyway, since I'm the cat lady and they both like cats, I decided to make them a couple of their very own...and this is what I came up with:


I used the Lion Brand Tiny Teddy Bear pattern with a few changes to make it look like a kitty--mainly the ears and the tail are different.

How do I know they like them? Lena's been sleeping with hers since she got it. :-) If that's not enough to make you feel warm and fuzzy, I don't know what is.

No comments: